Sunday, October 31, 2010

Foggy Thoughts

Its been awhile since my last blog. I dont even know what to talk about. Things have been going okay....I guess. My mind is a very clouded place. Im foggy most of the time. Sometimes I think I literally have no thoughts going through my head. But then there is times when my mind has so much running through it that I think it might explode.

Ive been feeling kinda lonely lately. Im not sure why. I know its hard, raising two little girls. When the kids go to sleep, my husband and I just go or separate ways. I read, or play on the laptop, and he plays Farmville or Bejeweled Blitz. Its always so go go go when the kids are awake that when they go to bed both of us just want quiet. So we dont spend much time together anymore. We really havent in awhile. Oh well.....this is the price you pay when you have small children.

So in terms of my ever impending insanity......its getting better I think. Maybe. Im just trying not to think so much. Thats probably why I cant think of anything to write. Ok Im done with this blog for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment