Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ugh. My Poor Aria.

I figured I would make a blog post cause Im sitting here waiting for Dr G to call me back.

So today we got the confirmed dates. We are to be in Boston on August 5th at 730 am for her first day of cath work ups.

Im going to puke.

So heres the thing. How on God's green Earth am I going to pay for this? I have no flippin clue. Somehow itll get done I guess. HAHA not easily, but nothing in my life has EVER been easy. Except for loving my girls, now that is one hell of an EASY job!

You know I realized something today, that unless you live this same life as we do, you have no clue what this is like. No matter how much I explain it to you, you will never get it, and I am so grateful you dont have to.

We now embark on a new path of this journey with Heterotaxy Syndrome and CHD. One that takes us far far far away from home.

Unless some amazing windfall of money occurs, Alexandra and I will be taking this trip alone. I have no clue what it is going to be like being all alone in a BIG city sitting in a waiting room all alone while they operate on my daughter. I know by God's grace, I will get through it, but oh man am I shaking in my boots.

I think more than anything I am worried about my Aria. Being away from her. She is going to start Kindergarten and I wont be here. Tears. A random set of 4 letter words. Hate and anger. Oh well. This is our life, and we gotta live it!

I have no clue how long Alexandra and I will be in Boston. I cant write anymore, the fact that I will miss Aria's first day of Kindergarten has got me super upset. Until next time....toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment